Re: ISPs - What modems are you having the best luck with PMs

Jaye Mathisen (mrcpu@cdsnet.net)
Fri, 17 Nov 1995 13:28:15 -0800 (PST)

Hmmm, we use MultiTech Rack mount (mt2834R's), and once we added settings
to the modem table to just send AT\r at 115200, they worked fine.

(We had 'em locked with the $115200, but occasionally they'd lose it anyway).