Re: Bad Modem, Busy Signals, and Hunt groups

Mury Andrew Johnson (mury@main.goldengate.net)
Fri, 10 Nov 1995 03:08:25 -0600 (CST)

On Thu, 9 Nov 1995, His Royal Majesty wrote:

A couple months! Are you saying that you busy a line for a couple
months, or the phone co finally gets around to calling you a couple
months after the fact. Either way...