Re: Radius for NT *sighlet*

Matthew N. Dodd (winter@jurai.net)
Mon, 6 Nov 1995 03:09:46 -0600 (CST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Jonah Barron Yokubaitis wrote:
> What is the deal livingston ? Get with the program and fire this
> 'megazone' kid. He is bad for the company and is hurting livingston.
> Get someone on this list that will respond to customers LIKE they are
> CUSTOMERS rather than some asshole posting to the list.

I wish to god I had a Portmaster rather than the shit that I'm stuck
with. I've asked questions on this list and got a reply from MZ about
4 hours later. (I'm running a TC Netserver if it matters, similar
software, different hardware). If you people can't get a grip and
argue like adults then maybe its time for mommy to take away your
computers so you won't be "offended".

--Matt, awaiting delivery of the first of many Portmasters...

(MZ : small thanks you get for saving the world isn't it...)

| Matthew N. Dodd | winter@jurai.net | http://www.jurai.net/~winter |
| Technical Manager | mdodd@intersurf.net | http://www.intersurf.net |
| InterSurf Online | "Welcome to the net Sir, would you like a handbasket?"|