Re: Radius for NT *sighlet*

Michael Dillon (michael@memra.com)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 20:39:56 -0800 (PST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Jonah Barron Yokubaitis wrote:

> I just read all of portmaster-users from the past 2 months...and i am very
> dissapointed to even *HEAR* the attitude that 'megazone' has.

*sigh* I guess Texas is one of those "law and order" places too.

> What is the deal livingston ? Get with the program and fire this
> 'megazone' kid. He is bad for the company and is hurting livingston.
> Get someone on this list that will respond to customers LIKE they are
> CUSTOMERS rather than some asshole posting to the list.

The only asshole here is you. If I were in Livingston management, I would
not even consider firing a valuable technical employee. However I would
definitely consider ordering employees to *NOT* post to this list and
would get the list off of our servers.

Don't kill the goose that laid the golden egg. I continue to learn a lot
about Livingston products and RADIUS on this list and I don't give a damn
how offensive Livingston employees are to idiot customers. That's because
the employees post *LOTS* of solid technical info on this list.

Michael Dillon Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc. Fax: +1-604-542-4130
http://www.memra.com E-mail: michael@memra.com