Re: Radius For Nt... why not use a Linux box?

Michael Dillon (michael@memra.com)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 14:33:03 -0800 (PST)

On Fri, 3 Nov 1995, Robert Boyle wrote:

> web server, etc... You simply can't have a novice do high level
> administration on UNIX... (please no flames!)

You're wrong. We just hired a woman a few weeks ago whose only computer
experience was with Windows, especially CorelDraw and 3DStudio. She
learned very quickly how to add users, etc... on our Linux based systems
using command line tools. But then we hired her because she was WILLING
to learn new things and was NOT AFRAID of unknown technology.

Michael Dillon Voice: +1-604-546-8022
Memra Software Inc. Fax: +1-604-542-4130
http://www.memra.com E-mail: michael@memra.com