Re: REPOST: Re: Radius for NT *sighlet*

Chris B. Wilson, VectorNet (cbw@vector.net)
Sun, 5 Nov 1995 14:06:08 -0500 (EST)

On Sun, 5 Nov 1995, Jonah Barron Yokubaitis wrote:

> Cons: Megazone's customer service skills are lacking tact. If a customer
> asks for something, a simple 'it is on our priority list, but lower than
> a few other things' (which was posted later)
>
> Recommendation: for someone in customer service to handle the customer
> service related issues here. And keep megazone answering the technical
> problems (his skill)

I think that is a matter of opinion. There is one reason that the
portmaster-users and portmaster-radius mailing lists are the only ones
coming to my personal mailbox, one is that they are packed with very
useful information, and the other is that the wittyness of them generally
takes away from the general monotonous hum-drum of everyday work. See
on Livingston in this forum.

Chris

[ Chris B. Wilson http://www.vector.net/~cbw ]
[ Gateway Telecommunications, Inc./VectorNet cbw@vector.net ]
[ New pager number: 904-412-4241 Office: 904-375-8658 ]