From: johnb (John Betts)
Subject: *sigh*
To: portmaster-users@caldera.com
Date: Sat, 4 Nov 1995 23:52:52 +0200 (SAT)

In my last flame/post/wahtever, The last section was not because
I am partial to NT, 'cos I aint. In fact, the only two OS's two
which I am partial are Linux and SunOS/solaris (in that order).

The reason I flamed, was because a *Livingston* Technical Support
person, who -represents- Livingston, was basically telling a client
to fuck off(excuse strong language here and in last place please,
but this pisses me off).

No matter what his reasons were, wether or not he was on PMS, had
a bad day, whatever, he had no right to flame a -client-, -especially-
on a public mailing list! I think that deserves at -least- a public
appollogy!

If he was one of my staff he would have been serverly repremanded, as
that is not a good representation of ones company.

The fact that no formal appollogy has been made by the technical support
engineer in question && Livingston, has made my opinions of Livingston
drop.

No matter how big or small your company is, it's still your clients
who are boss, and matter!

ciao

--
John Betts
johnb@aztec.co.za

------------------------http://www.aztec.co.za/------------------------------ Microsoft Network is prohibited from redistributing this work in any form, in whole or in part. License to distribute this post is available to Microsoft for $5000. Posting without permission constitutes an agreement to these terms