Re: Radius for NT *sighlet* -WHOA!!!

Robert Boyle (robert@gate.garden.net)
Sat, 4 Nov 1995 15:59:40 -0500

At 11:03 PM 11/4/95 +0200, you wrote:

>And to that bloody Livingston Tech support lamer, where the FUCK
>do you get off talking to customers or not?!?!? I don't care
>or not wether or not you care for NT, but THE CUSTOMER IS ALWAYS
>RIGHT, like it or not, and if you don't FUCK OFF, and climb
>back into your little whole, and don't ever talk to customers again,
>especially since they are the ones paying your salary.

Hey! Lighten up on Brian! He was simply stating that Livingston has never
supported NT (or the other OSs mentioned) and never promised to. Livingston
has made it _very_ clear what they are planning to support and what they do
support today. I definitely don't agree with Brian about NT, but Brian knows
his shit and is a pretty nice guy too, so lighten up and don't act like an
ass. Believe me... I think that EVERYONE at Livingston knows me by name and
knows that I want RADIUS for NT and if you can get it working, I'd like to
know about it, but stop the personal attacks on Brian, OK!?!?

-Robert

btw- "wether" should be spelled "whether" and "whole" should be spelled
"hole" -sorry, but I just couldn't resist ;)
Robert Boyle - Engineer robert@garden.net
Garden Networks: Northern New Jersey's Premier Internet Service Provider
50 Diller Ave. Newton, NJ 07860 (201)300-9211 9AM-5PM EST
http://www.garden.net Automatic Response: info@garden.net