Re: zmodem?

Chuck Fender (wazoo@wazoo.com)
Thu, 2 Nov 1995 12:08:13 -0700 (MST)

I regulary upload and download through my PM. As a matter of fact, a lot
of my new customers download the software package for PPP from their
shell account.

The escape characters are the xon/xoff characters. You need to make sure
that you have xon/xoff flow control and override xon/xoff flow control
turned off and rts/cts flow control turned on in the portmaster. You also
need to have rtc/cts turned on in your modems. That should fix it.

Chuck Fender