Re: CGI Script to turn PMWHO into a MODEM STATUS

Mury Andrew Johnson (mury@main.goldengate.net)
Mon, 23 Oct 1995 23:23:22 -0500 (CDT)

On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, Matthew Cable wrote:

> On Mon, 23 Oct 1995, Mike Jipping wrote:
>
> > Well...no I don't have this (and would love one), BUT I recently wrote a cool little
> > script that turns the output of "pmwho" (from the "pmwho.c" floating around) into
> > a "modem usage" page.
> >
> > I have included the CGI Perl script below.
> >
> > For a demo, check out "http://www.macatawa.org/cgi-bin/mstat.pl". Pretty cool for
> > our users.

I did a similar thing, but used cron to write the pmwho results into an
html file, if anyone cares. Extremely simple. If anyone is interested
I'll explain it in more detail.

http://main.goldengate.net/mury/pmper_pub.html

The one above looks better however, if you wish to disclose how many
modems you have.