Re: Livingston T-shirts (the real story?)

Bruce Byrd ((no email))
Sun, 15 Oct 1995 13:37:27 -0700 (PDT)

Here's the "official" T-shirt status...

They have been printed and sitting waiting for us to
ship (yes the designer did break a bone) but we've got
them now. Status on Friday was that we have most of all
the registrations entered into the database and labels
were being printed. We *WILL* begin shipping the 600+
this week.

Sorry about the delay.

Bruce Byrd
Dir. of Mkt