Re: PM2er + Radius + Unlimited Access (fwd)

System Administrator (admin@sierra.valleynet.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 21:13:53 -0700 (PDT)

Has Livingston ever just considered biting the bullet and paying for
enough engineers now to work on all of these "low priority" projects to
create a superior product and perhapas grab more market share as a result?

On Fri, 13 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> Once upon a time Jeff Mcadams shaped the electrons to say...
> >How about it MZ, wanna express our desire for this feature as well?
>
> It's come up before, basically there are several items with a much higher
> demand and a higher level of usefulness already backlogged. Low demand
> things like this just stagnate until demand increases so that it gets
> bumped up, or it dies completely. It's the return on the effort, this would
> take a good chunk of engineering effort for negligible perceived returns.
^^^^^^^^^
> > -MZ
> --
> Livingston Enterprises Technical Support
> Phone: 800-458-9966 FAX: 510-426-8951
> support@livingston.com <http://www.livingston.com/>
> 6920 Koll Center Parkway #220, Pleasanton, CA 94566

Daniel Duffy _\\|//_
President/Founder/Computer Geek (-0-0-)
ValleyNet Communications - Central California's Premier Internet Provider
Voice: (209) 486-VNET (8638) or (800) 426-VNET 2300 Tulare, Suite 100
Fax: (209) 495-4940 Fresno, CA 93721-2226
Data: (209) 495-4950 http://www.valleynet.com