Re: Accounting

Matthew S. Crocker (matthew@crocker.com)
Fri, 13 Oct 1995 13:21:25 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 12 Oct 1995, Kevin L. McBride wrote:

> First, I'd like to know where to find the patches that make radiusd
> work with mSQL so that I can get my client collecting their accounting
> data that way.

You can get the patches from ftp.crocker.com/pub/users/matthew

Its not an elegant patch, just replace the files you from Radius
(Livingston) and rebuild, you will need the mSQL server & libs pre-built

There is a text file that tells you how to build the database (timeDB)
and the table (current)

> syslog (this is how they're currently collecting the data) and does
> something useful with the data, I'd really appreciate getting hold of
> that as well.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Kevin

-Matthew S Crocker "The mask, given time, comes
matthew@crocker.com to be the face itself." -anonymous
*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*OS/2*
*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*linux*