Re: PM Utilities and Radius Patches.

Tin V Le (tin@saigon.com)
Thu, 12 Oct 1995 08:45:48 -0700 (PDT)

On Tue, 29 Aug 1995, Pat McClanahan wrote:

> I don't seem to be able to find any of the messages in my saved mail that
> refer to the locations of any of the PM utilities that have been
> discussed here - restricting users to a single login, pmwho, etc - anyone
> able to point me to where these tools are available for ftp?

Yes, I know this is replying to an old message... but this is useful to
all in the list.

I have put the portmaster-users list on the web, reachable at:

http://www.netimages.com/information/gateways/

or directly at

http://www.netimages.com/ni-cgi-bin/fetch?newsgroup=portmaster-users

Regards,
Tin Le

----
Moderator of comp.binaries.ms-windows | CBMSW Archive on Wuarchive.wustl.edu
Submissions to cbmsw@TLsoft.COM | Questions to cbmsw-request@TLsoft.COM
http://www.saigon.com, http://www.netimages.com, http://www.viet.net