Re: subscribe portmaster-users (fwd)

Christian Nielsen (cnielsen@ut.rockymt.net)
Wed, 11 Oct 1995 07:41:19 -0600 (MDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> Once upon a time Christian Nielsen shaped the electrons to say...
> >It seems that I have been taken off the portmaster-users list? Was there
>
> News to me:
> grep -i rockymt ~majordom/lists/portmaster-users
> cnielsen@ut.rockymt.net

1. True I am on the list now, I had to re-add myself to the list.
2. I sent this to support and not to the portmasters lists.
3. The who command does work anyone care to see the list?

> Care to apologize for the accusations?

Once again, as shown in the email that I sent to support and not to this
list, it showed that I was not on the list of users, Tom Wade wrote back
and said he was pulled off also, a burb in the program. I took it at
that. But I did have to re-add myself to the list, there is a way to do a
which to show what list one is on and it only showed me on the radius
list, re-look at your mail. And I do have a copy of all the users using a
who command.

christian