Re: Livingston Support and Service Haaaaa (fwd)

Mury Andrew Johnson (mury@main.goldengate.net)
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 13:53:03 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Russ Pagenkopf wrote:

> On Tue, 10 Oct 1995, Steve Davies wrote:
> > On Sat, 7 Oct 1995, Phil Jensen - System Administrator wrote:
> > > my twin brother went out and replaced it today.
> >
> > Phil has solved the problem of having only 24 hours in the day. There is
> > two of him...
>
> Cool! Is this a beta announcement from Livingston? Have they finally
> figured out how to solve the lack of manpower problem? Is this like a
> "fork" thing, or can I limit the number of processes? :-)

You have to be real careful with this. I was experimenting with this
last year. It was working great, until the other one turned on me.
Caused more harm in one evil moment, than any good he had ever done.