Re: "Connecting" (fwd)

Steve Davies (steve@iafrica.com)
Tue, 10 Oct 1995 15:41:08 +0200 (GMT+0200)

On Wed, 4 Oct 1995, Daniel Curry wrote:

> You had mentioned that Win95 does not use a script. I would say that this
> is incorrect. For I am using Win95 PPP and it is require that one install
> the "dscript" applications.
> All this does is do the normal portmaster PPP login and start the PPP
> protocal translation.
> If you had found another way please let us know.
> Thank you,
> -Dan

... err... yes - don't use a script. Simply include in the connection
setup the username and password that the client would have entered at the
login: and password: prompts.

When the PM detects the PPP frames when expecting a username is
automatically starts PPP negotiation.

Steve Davies
Internet Africa