Re: ISDN off PM

Chris Woods (cjwoods@nosferatu.usa1.net)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 17:34:59 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Patrick Greenwell wrote:

> Well this makes sense too, because with modem control off, DCD does not
> drop when a connection does.

Except that when there is no modem on the port, and modem-control is off,
I would expect that CD would be low by default, instead of high. But once
again, as far as I'm concerned, it's a minor annoyance and no big deal.
We usually buy 30 modems for every Portmaster and fill it up right away
anyway.

Chris Woods Senior System Administrator USAinternet, Inc.
GCS/CM/IT d- s++:+ a- C++++$ ULS++++$ P+++$>++++ L++++$ E W$ N+ !o
K++ !w--- !O !M-- !V-- PS+? !PE !Y+>++ PGP+ t+@ !5 X !R tv? b+ DI++
cjwoods@usa1.net http://www.usa1.com 508-774-4700