Re: ISDN off PM

Chris Woods (cjwoods@nosferatu.usa1.net)
Sun, 8 Oct 1995 12:02:03 -0400 (EDT)

On Sun, 8 Oct 1995, Brian 'MegaZone' Bikowicz wrote:

> If the port says USERNAME then it is getting DCD high. This should only
> be high when there is a call connected. Check the ISDN adaptor to make sure
> it isn't constantly asserting DCD, also make sure that the cable is good.

This makes sense. However, on a new PM with "modem control" set to `off',
all the ports without modems on them are in `USERNAME' state. Never
bothered me, really, just thought I'd point it out...

Chris Woods Senior System Administrator USAinternet, Inc.
GCS/CM/IT d- s++:+ a- C++++$ ULS++++$ P+++$>++++ L++++$ E W$ N+ !o
K++ !w--- !O !M-- !V-- PS+? !PE !Y+>++ PGP+ t+@ !5 X !R tv? b+ DI++
cjwoods@usa1.net http://www.usa1.com 508-774-4700