Re: Need Mac Portmaster Software

Gary Haberl (gary@rocky.nps.com)
Fri, 6 Oct 1995 12:54:34 -0600

Wow $250.00 ~:-)

Have you looked at the program. I went out and found it this morning
as soon as I saw the start of the mails. This program is worth $250.00.
When I find programs this easy to use and are just what I wanted, I do not
mind supporting the author.

I know what you are saying though, I would like something free also. I
turn my money over a FEW times before spending it.

Try the program. Pull it down via FTP and see what you think. It costs
nothing to grab the program and try it. You just can't use for anything
other that yourself until you pay.

Gary

On Oct 6, 2:11pm, Garry Shtern wrote:
http://www.indigorose.mb.ca/indigo

> Wow $250? Don't mean to sound cheap.. but is there anything that would
> make a batch file for windows, because that what it really is for free?
>
> thanks
> Garry
>-- End of excerpt from Garry Shtern

  Gary Haberl                           gary@nps.com