Re: Portmaster Telnet

Robert Hanson (roberth@cet.cet.com)
Sun, 1 Oct 1995 12:13:28 -0700 (PDT)

i do the same thing... i did this and it works pretty good... the
alternative was a pain...

add user bbs no password
set user bbs host 204.blah.blah.blah
set user bbs service rlogin

works great... it does do a double prompting since there is no bbs
account on the linux box anymore... and that wasted too many resources on
the linux box for a rlogin to the box that telnetted them to the bbs...
works great here with the mbbs/wg

lemme know if you need more info...

-rh