Re: (PM) PM3 line interfaces go bonkers - power-cycle fixes?

Jon Rust (jpr@vcnet.com)
Tue, 28 Dec 1999 16:38:16 -0800

Hola Jay!

Yes, I've seen the same thing. Been red-faced more than once after
screaming at GTE to fix their shzt, only to find that a power cycle
fixed the problem. And yep, with only 4 PM3's it happens much too
infrequently, and is much too big of an emergency to open a ticket
with the on-hold music at Lucent. The last time it happened was
prolly 3 months ago.

jon