Re: (PM) Downgrading to older Com OS

Royce Williams (royce@alaska.net)
Mon, 27 Dec 1999 09:06:41 -0900 (AKST)

I've had some luck fixing this problem by resetting the network
connection established by PMVision.

If you don't already know how to do this:

Look at the output of a "sh netconn" command on the PM, and look in the
"foreign address" field for connections from the box from which you were
running PMVision (excluding the telnet session that you're running to get
to the PM, of course), and reset the network connection associated with
that connection (shown in the first "Hnd" column) with a "reset nX"
command, where "X" is the network connection handle number.

royce

<HTML><BODY><PRE>
Royce Williams royce@alaska.net 907 562 4132 <BR>
System Administration - Internet Alaska <BR><A HREF="
http://www.alaska.net/~royce/ ">[pages]</A>
PGP key: 1024/1776A531, fingerprint: <BR>
E340 0759 8E06 DE8F 6CB8 DC33 501C 0AB5 1776 A531 <BR>
<BR>
As I read the email I thought, "What the heck is ^H?" <BR>
and then, ^G, I remembered. - Dan Garrett </PRE></BODY></HTML>