Re: AW: (PM) Lucent MAX 3030 & PM3 & MCPP ??

Christian Schmit (cschmit@vo.lu)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 20:38:42 +0100

Hi,

I am a bit surprised that not more people request this feature.
In Europe where ISDN is widely used MCPP is an absolute must.

As there will be no new PM product which would be compatible to
the PM3 in this point, I find that Lucent must do something like the
MAX 3000 or MAX 6000 MCPP compatible to the PM3.

If this won't happen I really see no reason continuing with Lucent
for remote access, a company which destroyed a wonderful company
once called Livingston.

I have a cisco AS5300 and an Assured Access X.600 box here for testing
at the moment and I will probably go with one of these boxes as they will
be as compatible to my PM3's as the MAX boxes.

Christian