Re: (PM) 39b26 problems

Rick Kunze (rkunze@colusanet.com)
Tue, 21 Dec 1999 09:55:31 -0800

This doesn't apply to me, as I'm only able to get CT1 out here. But I
thought I'd mention that when I upgraded from 3.8.2c2 to b24 I started
getting problems with logins. The Decoder Ring would show a successful
logon, but the user's machine would hang awaiting final handshake and
eventually timing out.

The upgrade to b26 seems to have solved that problem.

Rk