Re: (PM) Feature Request- specify 3rd DNS server

Thomas C Kinnen (tkinnen@lucentradius.com)
Mon, 13 Dec 1999 08:18:19 -0800

Richard Fink wrote:

Please no HTML on the list.

> Does any body have the email address handy where you request a feature for
> ComOS. I know it is probably too late in the day, but I'd like to request
> support for specifying a 3rd DNS... as in-
>
> set nameserver 3 xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx

you can e-mail support@livingston.com with RFE in the subject. However, since
most clients in use (ie: Windows 9x) one support 2 DNS servers it will not be
of much use.

--
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@lucentradius.com> <kinnen@lucent.com>
[RADIUS Engineer] - LUCENT Technologies INS