Re: (PM) Re: (ANNC) ComOS 3.9b26 available for open beta

Curtis Coleman (curtis-lists-portmaster-users@pangea.ca)
Thu, 9 Dec 1999 09:50:31 -0600 (CST)

No kidding. Even Lucent dumped the access servers that used their modem
chipsets, in preference of the Rockwell chipsets in the MAX access
servers, even though these chipsets are the majority of the cost.

I've been pulling for Livingston for a long time, but I am discusted at
how poorly the modem code has been performing. Time to find something
else to use...

On Thu, 9 Dec 1999, Wayne Maw wrote:

> wish they would stop adding features and fix the damn modem code.
>

> Wayne.
> {Callnetuk.com Admin}
>

> -
> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

Curtis Coleman NOTE: The most fundamental particles in this message
curtis@pangea.ca are held together by a 'gluing' force about which
little is currently known and whose adhesive power
CC263 can therefore not be permanently guaranteed.