RE: (PM) PMvision 1.7 problem

Michael Matthews (matthews@livingston.com)
Wed, 08 Dec 1999 13:28:25 -0800

It's a bug in PMVision 1.8 and 1.7 that only affects PM-3s, not PM-4s.
I just found it this morning and have fixed it. With the holidays
I'm not sure I'll be able to get a new version out before Christmas so
look for a new version of PMVision mid January.

At 01:10 PM 12/8/99 -0700, you wrote:
>Hmmm... interesting. I just installed 1.8 on a Linux box (JRE 1.1.7), and
>it won't display the Modem/Session summaries. Everything else seems to
>work great, but the modem/session summary windows come up blank. Both of
>my PM3's are running ComOS 3.9b24. Does anyone else have this problem?
>
>Craig
>

>On Tue, 7 Dec 1999, Scott Gardner wrote:
>
>> Modem Summary and Session Summary require ComOS 3.9
>> PMVision 1.7 has a bug where it cannot display modem/session details on a
>> pm3. Upgrade to PMVision 1.8 to fix this problem.
>>
>> Scott Gardner
>> Alidian Networks, Inc.
>> Software Engineer
>> Direct: 650 314-1670
>> -
>> To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>> 'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.
>>

>-
>To unsubscribe, email 'majordomo@livingston.com' with
>'unsubscribe portmaster-users' in the body of the message.

Michael Matthews               matthews@livingston.com
Senior Software Exorcist       (925)737-2129
Lucent Technologies, Inc.      www.livingston.com