Re: (PM) PMVision

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sat, 27 Feb 1999 08:50:48 -0800

RichardC wrote:

> We are attempting to run PMConsole and PM Vision from multiple machines,
> but we keep keep getting a Connection Refused error. I was told changing
> "max pmcconsole" should fix this. We set this from 1 to 4 and we still get
> the error. Any clues!

do a 'show netcon' and look for connections on the PMConsole port. Also do a
show global to display you maximum PMConsole connections allowed. Set it to 10
as PMConsole may use multiple connections and if you are connecting from
multiple machines you can eat them up real quick.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"