RE: (PM) WTFO?

sbourne (sbourne@livingston.com)
Thu, 25 Feb 1999 19:25:16 -0800

ComOS 3.8+ stores the help file in the user configuration section of Flash.
As a result, if you erase the configuration using "erase config" command the
help file is lost.

Reloading ComOS will replace the help file; I have been erasing
configurations by erasing the configuration files manually using the "erase
file <filename>" command. View files using "show files" command.

Use at your own risk...

SteveB