Re: (PM) Filter Help

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 16:18:00 -0800

Arvo Koppel Admin wrote:

> We also have an empty nobo.in filter which will also contain permit/deny
> rules once the one above is functional.

Try deleteing the empty filter. Remeber that if a filter is found it is
used. Anything not allowed in the filter is denied.

Also what about established sessions? You are not taking into account that a
packet may not be on the well known port once the session starts the
hanshake is complete.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"