Re: (PM) SNMP - MRTG

Butch Kemper (kemper@tstar.net)
Tue, 23 Feb 1999 08:34:05 -0600

Included with the MRTG distribution is "contributions" directory which
contains a program PM3lines.pl which can separate analog from ISDN and
properly count ports in MPPP sessions.

However, the version included with MRTG is not the latest. You can get an
updated version from ftp://pages.tstar.net/pub/pm3lines.pl which also
allows you to query multiple PM3s on a single call to the module.

Butch