Re: (PM) Portmaster Stuff

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 18:22:49 -0800

"EZN, LIST" wrote:

> On ether1 I have an NT box, and a PM2e/R with 3 modems plugged in. The
> problem I am having is getting connections out of my PM2 faster than 14.4..
>
> The PM is hooked to BocaRack modems..and all seems to work well.. and it
> "might" be my Xircom PCMCIA v.90 modem..

A 'show sX' where X is one of the port the modems are on whould help to see if
the ports are setup correctly. Also have you tried attaching to one port and
calling another from the PM?

> 2. what my radius user file should look like (I mean i got one and it
> works.. bit I don't have a clue if its right/correct/complete)

Depends on what you are trying to do. Rlogin, telnet, PPP, SLIP. Posting
what you have (just XXX the password) would help the people on the list see if
it's ok.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"