Re: (PM) Dual analog solutions for PMS: are there any good ones?

Scott Silzer (scotts@globalserve.net)
Sat, 20 Feb 1999 13:00:05 -0500

At 4:27 AM -0500 2/20/99, Joel MM Smatter wrote:

>Are there dual-analog devices out there which work with the PM3? We
>have 3.8.2, which advertises MPP support in analog; all of our dial-in
>lines are PRIs with digital modems. However, my options seem to be:

I have used the Netopia 2121 router with some tweeking it works well
9.5k/sec. with 150 mils to the PM3. But take a look at the (PM) Netlike?
Webramp? postings. I have not used it yet but there is a port for a third
external modem to make the 112k (80-100) router in to a 168k (120-150) link
that should place it close to an ISDN link but there still will be analog
latency and a upstream max of 66kbps. (Two Modem) or 99kbps. (Three Modem).

Check it out:
http://www.netopia.com/hardware/dialup/r2121.html
Scott Silzer
MailTo:scotts@globalserve.net