Re: (PM) View Users Online

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 18:17:20 -0800

> "R.Calhoun" wrote:

Please no HTML.

> We are NEWBIE PMsters, and was wondering what is available to view
> connections by USER, remotely?
> We see that we can telnet into our PM and view by connect speed and KB
> xfer, but would like something that we can leave running on a 95/98/NT
> DESKTOP to see realtime connect/disconnects. We are using a PM3.
> Thanks

PMVision would be the best way to go. You even get blinky lights!

You can also use pmcommand, pmwho, send/expect scripts.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"