Re: (PM) "shotgun" modems?

Donald E. Zelenak Jr. (caddy@udnet.net)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:28:59 -0600

Are you sure that the customers getting slower connection rates are using
Shotgun technology from Diamond Multimedia (This would necessitate the need
for at least 1 Diamond 56K modem.), or are those customers using Micro$oft
MPPP (Dial up netowrking "Additional Devices" option).

Since the release of 3.8.2 I have tried the Microsoft MPPP and it seemed to
work somewhat.. Was not as fast as 2 modems, but was noticably faster. The
Microsoft MPPP driver did not work with ComOS 3.8.

Just my $.02

Don
UDNet