RE: (PM) Remote Console equipment

Patrick Muldoon (patrick@midtel.net)
Thu, 18 Feb 1999 12:01:44 -0500

Western Telematic makes a line of equipment that provides remote access to
the console ports, modem/telnet. They also have console port switches, and
serial device concentrators. I haven't actually used any of this, but have
been looking into some of it. I just toss this out so somebody could go and
take a look. Their website is http://www.wti.com. If anybody has used any
equipment from these guys, let me know. Thanks.

-Patrick