RE: (PM) Outlook Express

Dan Struthers (dstruth@bserv.com)
Wed, 17 Feb 1999 08:10:00 -0500

We have found a number of tech notes on the M$ site re: outlook and email
xfer probs. Here is the summary;

1) Run scanpst.exe (in start/programs/accessories/system tools/inbox repair
tool) on any and all *.pst files on the computer

2) find all *.idx files in the outlook express mail folder (these are
mailbox index files) and delete them. They are automatically re-created next
time you start up outlook express.

This has fixed a large number of problems for our clients. Good Luck.