RE: (PM) Outlook Express

Travis M. Landry (landry@innova.net)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 21:18:30 -0500 (EST)

Well, When I first read the message. It simply said that many OE(Outlook
Express) users were having trouble downloading large emails. I did not
know that it was kicking them offline. But my reply was to have their
users set OE to Check for new messages at a time greater than 90 minutes
(hence >90). This is a bug in OE and setting the time to greater than 90
minutes causes OE to not "get confused" timeout.

Travis M. Landry
Technical Support,
Innova.Net
http://www.innova.net