Re: (PM) Re: RFE - Change PM-4 port numbering

Joshua M. Thompson (om@mich.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 20:06:46 -0500 (EST)

On Wed, 17 Feb 1999, John Storms wrote:

> Actually, here's how is in 4.1 which is in alpha trials. The slot, line,
> and channel information are encoded into a 32 bit number thats shown in the
> detail file as an integer.

Beautiful. :) Now I'm going to be waiting even more anxiously to get my
hands on 4.1. Hopefully the SNMP will be fixed in it too so that I can see
users on ports beyond the 128th serial port.

--
Network Administrator        | FABRICATI DIEM, PVNC.
mich.com, Inc.               |   -- The motto of the Ankh-Morpork City Watch