Re: (PM) sh tab ho

Douglas Michaud (admin6@teleport.com)
Tue, 16 Feb 1999 12:58:17 -0800

In message <Pine.LNX.3.96.990216150355.20035B-100000@ns1.netmdc.com>, John Gonz
alez/netMDC admin writes:
>On Tue, 16 Feb 1999, Douglas Michaud wrote:
>-| >Is there any way to CLEAR these? i've rebooted the box and they keep
>-| >coming back for some reason?
>-|
>-| del host xxx.xxx.xxx.xxx or string
>-|
>-| HO HO HO !!! :)
>
>Hrmm. That command did work. However, how in the hell did they get there?
>Some of my PMs have a host table, and some do not? Maybee it was something
>i added when i was messing around with PMVision/PMConsole a while ago?
>hrmph.

hmm. i'm not completely sure about this, but i thought that the hosts
table is directly related to the location table.. hmm this isn't coming
out right...

i believe you can only add a host to an entry in the location table, bla bla
bla ect. someone who's had more coffee than i can clarify this, but i believe
it goes in that sequence.

as for when or how they got in, only you can answer that one ;)

--

------- Douglas Michaud, {dmichaud|admin6}@teleport.com, Network Engineering PGP Id=FADF93C5, Fprint=B9 04 FD FA E7 4C 83 69 DD 45 E2 D2 17 D5 DD 2F Teleport, Inc | 319 SW Washington #400, PDX OR | 503.223.0076