Re: (PM) range of ip numbers for user

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Mon, 15 Feb 1999 15:51:52 -0800

Stephen Johnson wrote:

> I have a 'newuser' account that I want multiple people to be able to login
> to but I want them to have specific ip numbers. Is there a way to do this in
> the portmaster users? (I have RadiusNT from IEA software but haven't figured
> out how to do it in there.)

PortMasters only support one IP pool on the NAS. You can give users spicific
IP addresses also. However, if more then one dial in account tries to use the
same IP Address you they will have problems. The next release of RADIUS ABM
supports managed IP pools from the RADIUS server.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"