Re: (PM) Deleting Name Server PM2

Doug Semig (dougslist@c3net.net)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 16:54:35 -0500

The general format for the command you need is:

set nameserver 2 ipaddress <enter>

To delete the secondary nameserver, you'd specify 0.0.0.0 as the ipaddress.

I'm almost convinced that this could have been found in about a minute by
glancing through the "Configuration Guide for Portmaster Products" manual.
If you've lost/misplaced/never-received the manuals, they are available on
Livingston's web site as PDF files.

Doug

At 08:02 AM 2/13/99 +10d0, cbs wrote:
>When we telnet into our PM2e-30 we have 2 name server addresses listed. We
want to delete/change the second address, but we only seem to be able to
change the first address. Anyone know he we can change the second address.