Re: (PM) Recommendations for Cistron Radius.

Henry Swartout III (henry@mis2.uncfsu.edu)
Fri, 12 Feb 1999 11:37:44 EST

Is Cistron Radius available for NT..?

henry

Date sent: Fri, 12 Feb 1999
08:18:20 -0800 (PST)
From: Thomas Kinnen <tom@lcp.livingston.com>
To: Lucent radius Users <portmaster-radius@livingston.com>
Copies to: portmaster-users@livingston.com
Subject: Re: (PM) Recommendations for Cistron Radius.
Send reply to: Thomas Kinnen <tom@lcp.livingston.com>

On Fri, 12 Feb 1999, Henry Swartout III wrote:

Moving to the RADIUS list

> Can any of the Cistron Radius Users recommend a version to use
> and associated cost for acquiring the product in that version. Also

It's Free. There is currently a release and a Beta version out.

> can i import or use somehow the flat file I currently have with my
> livingston radius that stores my user info.?

It uses flat files by default but has patches to use MySQL.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"

Things that make you go, Uhmmmmmm....
You know it's gonna be a long day when your computer
gives you a message that it's about to shut down.

Henry J. Swartout III
Network Coordinator
Fayetteville State University
Office: (910)437-2513