Re: (PM) ISDN issues with 3.8.2

Thomas Kinnen (tkinnen@livingston.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 20:25:49 -0800

Gilbert Bollinger wrote:

> Anyone having weird loss of connection issues with 3.8.2? Out of nowhere a
> customer with a PortMaster OR-U started having issues. Any help would be
> greatly appreciated. He also does MCPPP at times.

What type of Issues? Have you run PPP and ISDN debugs on both ends? Since
they are both PortMasters you may want to open a ticket with support. That's
the best way to get it documented and the only way the engineers will know
they need to fix something if there is a problem.

----
Thomas C Kinnen - <tkinnen@livingston.com> <tkinnen@ra.lucent.com>
"All of the opinions stated above are my own and not my employer's,
unless they were given to me by my employer"