Re: (PM) ISDN Router suggestions

DG (bidon@webnet.qc.ca)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 06:35:03 -0500

I've been working with the Netgear RT328 recently and also have already
been working with cisco and livingston product, here are my comments;

By order of preference,

1) RT328 about =B1400 CAN (cheap)
Can do proxy without static IP (very interesting feature)
Has many option to increase 128K and decrease to 64K based
on the demand. It has allowed us to create new plans!!!
Very easy to setup for beginner

2) OR-U about =B1800 CAN (middle priced)
Middle ease of setup for beginner
No Proxy at my knowledge

3) Cisco 1004 =B11900 CAN (too expensive)
Very complicated to setup compare to the first and second choice
Has a lot of feature but too often we dont use it
No Proxy at my knowledge

Hope this helps!

D. Germain