Re: (PM) Rockwell HCF Drivers

I don't work for Lucent RABU (livingston@iav.com)
Thu, 11 Feb 1999 00:07:04 -1000 (HST)

On Thu, 11 Feb 1999, Kimmo Jaskari wrote:

> On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, I don't work for Lucent RABU wrote:
>
> > On Wed, 10 Feb 1999, Kernel Panic wrote:
> >
> > > Does anyone know if the Rockwell HCF Drivers are interchangable like the LT
> > > Winmodems are?
> >
> > Be VERY careful!
> >
> > You should be able to find generic firmware on the rockwell site 8( okay
> > I'm really lazy today so I don't have the page handy.
>
> Actually, I've looked and not found anything except the info that the
> people who "manufacture" the modems should provide drivers.

Argh, don't tell me my brain melted down once again....

All I know is that today I got a customer with a LT modem installed that
got the 'Port is Open' error... took 5 hours to figure a fix (I'll post
that separately.)

Now I wonder which site I was thinking of that had generic drivers....
*sob*

--
Aloha from Paradise,

Sherwood Got Clue? If so: ISPF! The Forum for ISPs by ISPs, <http://www.ispf.com>