Re: (PM) ISDN Router suggestions

Jeff Haas (jmh@mail.msen.com)
Wed, 10 Feb 1999 11:06:45 -0500

On Tue, Feb 09, 1999 at 04:25:48PM -0800, Erik P. Power wrote:
> I'm looking for suggestions for a well-featured ISDN router with an
> interface that actually makes some sense. I like my current Livingston
> products--how do they perform in the office router arena? Thanks...

If you want something that can saturate a line using NAT or VPN,
I recommend the Openroute (Proteon) GT70 series. The CLI is a little
peculiar and it has a well-known PPP MRRU negotiation bug, but other
than that, it works wonderful.

www.openroute.com

Now if the Livingston OR-U's had even 1/2 the functionality....

--
Jeffrey Haas -+- jmh@msen.com -+- http://www.msen.com/~jmh
/\/\sen, Inc. "Michigan's Best Run Internet Service Provider."