Re: (PM) Best Data Smart One 56k/v.90

Kernel Panic (crawl@cybrzn.com)
Thu, 4 Feb 1999 12:37:16 -0600

I know my Best Data at home is in fact Rockwell...if you didn't already
maybe try

+MS=56,1,28800,40000

just in case the modem is actually FLEX only, I only reccomend this because
maybe the user just upgraded the INF and didn't really upgrade the
firmware...

Otherwise try

+MS=V34

If that works it is a POS HCF...hope this helps...

Crawl