Re: (PM) arg.. >8 char usernames

tg@linuxmafia.org
Wed, 03 Feb 1999 17:05:51 -0600 (CST)

Nothing wrong with linux or freebsd. Both OS's are fine for a simple authentic
ation server if you know what you are doing. Of course BSDI is nice but it
also has a nice price tag to go with it. To fix your problem check
/etc/login.defs you will find all the settings in there to increase the
password length. Read the notes inside the file for more information.

Jim